Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thank You, I Am Continuously Editing

I just wanted to say thank you to those of you that have visited and commented on the posts thus far. This is something new for me, so I would greatly appreciate any feedback about what you like, don't like, want more of, want me to talk about, etc. If you have questions, I would be more than happy to answer them. I am still figuring this out, so if anyone can help me with the concept of linking and backlinking, etc., so that we can raise the visibility of the blog, I am all ears. I have changed some things in the Plaxico Burress article, starting with title. I have added some paragraph breaks to the articles posted to hopefully make them easier to read. I hope this is socially acceptable in the blogosphere, but if I happen to breach some etiquette of which I am unaware, I ask that you let me know so that we can maintain the peace here. Thank you all so much. This is becoming such a fun experiment for me! (I told you i was a nerd.)

No comments:

Post a Comment