Friday, December 12, 2008

I'll Take One Miracle, Please. And A Side Of Wow!

This is an open letter and prayer to the Universe, God, Transdimensional Beings of Light, Masters of Divine Light and Anything and Anyone else that might be listening.

It has been proclaimed of me and by me that I have the patience and tolerance of Job. It seems that you, the Universe, and in agreement with me, has seen fit, to test this proclamation. I have lost the woman I have loved more than any other and with whom I expected to spend the rest of my life for reasons I currently understand not. Monies thought to be assured have proven not to be, and I have found myself in a financial deficit the likes of which I have never known. I have a family reunion taking place this Christmas that hasn't happened in over 10 years to which I have no idea of how I will be able to find the money to arrive in time. I owe money to several different places, and I have rent to pay on January 1st.

All these tests and trials were agreed upon long before my arrival here on this planet. These lessons are the lessons I currently need in order to evolve to the next plane of my spiritual development. I can agree to that. I planned these lessons. I agreed to the timing. I welcomed the challenge.

And since that is true, then I seem to remember that I was given the option of calling upon the Universe for a Miracle when there was a need for one. Well, I am calling in my Miracle. I don't know how, and I don't know where or when. I do know that it is not my job to know the how, and at the same time, I also know that I am entitled to make this call at this time as it was agreed upon before I left. Therefore, I know that my timing is nothing less than perfect.

I am also asking that you take care of the ones that I love. There is a beautiful woman and extraordinary young man that deserve the best this life has to offer. They need your help right now as well. Take care of them as you take care of me. We are all one and the same, and as you help one, you help another, and so help us all. So, within the next two weeks, I hereby declare that I am in need of one Miracle of the financial variety to get me to my family so that I may ease my mind, heal my heart and restore my soul as well as help the woman and her adorable young son that I love so dearly and pay the bills that currently await me.

I am grateful for the lessons I have heretofore been given. I am grateful for the lessons currently being dispensed. I acknowledge that sometimes there is pain with growth. I thank you for whatever pain I must experience in order to fulfill the growth we previously agreed would contribute to my maturation. And seeing that this is a Divine plan, a plan agreed upon and not imposed, I gratefully accept the Miracle for which I now ask. Thank you for me. Thank you for the beautiful, amazing woman of light and her magnificent child. Thank you for this world, as I know this Miracle will in myriad ways (many of which I may not at this moment fully understand) be of benefit to the entire planet. Thank you. I graciously, humbly and eagerly await bestowal of this wonderful Miracle.

Yours in gratitude here on Earth,

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment